Saturday, October 20, 2012

Women describe circumstances that led to abortion

This Sept. 20, 2012 photo shows the shadows of a young woman from Rockford, Ill., left, with her husband. When her doctor said a medical condition made her unplanned pregnancy too risky, she decided to go ahead with an abortion in 2011. Abortion protesters were picketing outside when the young couple arrived in the parking lot for the procedure. One protester was particularly persistent. "She was just blatantly yelling at my fiance and I. I turned around and said, 'Listen, lady, you don't know what everyone is going through.' She was just saying that I was already a mom and I have all these options - the opposite of what my doctor was telling me. "I looked at her and told her, 'I'm doing this to save my life.'" (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)They say they were using birth control, but it failed.


Courtesy of Yahoo News

No comments:

Post a Comment