Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Look Book: Archie’s Girl

Look Book: Archie’s Girl
I’ve pretty much been excited about the MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013 since MAC teased us with a few details about it back in fall of last year. It’s a big collection… and the…

I’ve pretty much been excited about the MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013 since MAC teased us with a few details about it back in fall of last year. It’s a big collection… and the buzz on Twitter and blogs is telling me that it’s going to sell out quick (so stalk MAC’s website or show up early on February 7th to your store)! I really thought I was going to love Veronica’s collection more, because I always loved her more in the comics… but when I got to play with the entire collection before Christmas, I fell in love with Betty’s shades too! See the full collection here.

I really fell in love with the Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica’s Blush; it really brightens up my complexion and adds a nice glow to my cheeks (plus it’s got a little more pink pigment than most highlighters I own). I’d love to know what pieces from the collection, if any, you just can’t wait to get your hands on!

Look Book: Archie's Girl

Look Book: Archie's Girl

Look Book: Archie's Girl

Look Book: Archie's Girl

Look Book: Archie's Girl

Look Book: Archie's Girl

What I’m Wearing…


Copyright © Beautezine, 2013. | Original Post | No comment | Twitter | Facebook
Categories: Featured, Gallery, Look Book
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment