Thursday, April 4, 2013

[Video] March 2013 Favorites

[Video] March 2013 Favorites
My apologies on missing my February Favorites video- as many of you know, I have been travelling a lot and I just got a new kitten (who makes a little appearance in the video!), so I’ve been pretty busy the last few weeks! Here are my favorites for March 2013, and I added a few [...]

My apologies on missing my February Favorites video- as many of you know, I have been travelling a lot and I just got a new kitten (who makes a little appearance in the video!), so I’ve been pretty busy the last few weeks! Here are my favorites for March 2013, and I added a few extra to make up for the lack of any recent videos. Will try hard to stick to a regular filming schedule now!

If you liked this video, don’t forget to Subscribe to BeautezineTV on YouTube to make sure you’re notified of new videos as soon as they come out!

Face

  • MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation in NW20
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW20

Cheeks

  • YSL Blush Radiance in #6

Eyes

  • Shu Uemura Eyeshadows in “me light pink 126″, “m light beige 813″ and “p dark plum 790″
  • Rimmel ScandalEYES Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliners in Black and Nude
  • YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll Mascara in Black

Lips

  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Jewelry

  • Tiffany & Co. Mini Bow Pendant Necklace
  • Pearl earrings

Copyright © Beautezine, 2013. | Original Post | 4 comments | Twitter | Facebook
Categories: Videos
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment