Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Fitness Superpower? RuPaul Said It Best…

Sexy superhero in red costume. Superwoman in red cape - strong and powerful. Vector Illustration of sexy super woman isolated on white background.
Weeks ago we posed the questions: What’s your secret fitness superpower? And, what fitness superpower do you wish you had? Today, it’s Kristen’s turn for this QOTW! Reading about everyone’s fitness superpowers has been a blast. Jenn’s a kettlebell commander, Karen has a killer core, Susan is the most stubborn damn person you ever want to meet (in a good way!), and Erin is scrappy as hell. But, as much as I loved reading about everyone else’s superpowers, I really struggled to come up with my own, so, I started asking around. I assumed I’d get lots of different answers from lots of different people, and …

Snipped from http://fitbottomedgirls.com/2015/09/my-fitness-superpower-rupaul-said-it-best/

No comments:

Post a Comment