Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NOTW: MAC Nail Lacquer in Comic Cutie

NOTW: MAC Nail Lacquer in Comic Cutie
This week I’ve been wearing the MAC Nail Lacquer ($17.50 USD / $21 CAD) in Comic Cutie on my nails, from the new MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013.  I originally thought I was going to love the…

NOTW: MAC Nail Lacquer in Comic Cutie

This week I’ve been wearing the MAC Nail Lacquer ($17.50 USD / $21 CAD) in Comic Cutie on my nails, from the new MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013.  I originally thought I was going to love the Veronica line-up in this collection, but Betty’s bright and fun colors really captured me. This polish is the perfect coral pink for Spring!  It’s sold out online already, but check your local MAC counter or store this Thursday, February 7th (the official launch date).

What’s on your nails this week? Let me know or even share a picture by uploading it in the comment section!


Copyright © Beautezine, 2013. | Original Post | No comment | Twitter | Facebook
Categories: Nails of the Week
Tags: ,


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment